Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Southston" vs "Easton"

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Dr. Anderson was checking to make sure Easton's head was still down and it turned out that the little twarp has flipped!! He has been head down since I was 32 weeks!! His head is under my right rib and his bum is kitty corner from that. All this time I thought it was his bum shoved up under my rib. Poor little guy, I have been pushing his head down thinking it was his bum, I've probably given him brain damage or his first "hair cut" from his head rubbing on my ribs haha. He has 3 weeks to move. My doctor explained to me if he hasn't moved by 38 weeks, they will give me an epidural, do a manipulation, monitor him for a bit, if he stays down, they will break my water and I'll deliver. The risks of that are the cord can get wrapped around or he will turn right back and then we will have to do a C-section. Please Easton, Please be a good little guy and move back down!! Like Dr. Anderson said right now we want a "Southston" not an "Easton". Haha gotta love the doctors that lighten up the mood!

4 comments:

Ash Att said...

haha that is so cute. hopefully he didnt get a hair cut either. it was so good seeing you leah! you are so beautiful! love ya woman!

ash

Kelly and Heather said...

Little stinker! The little dude better flip over!

Maggie Brown said...

oh goodness. i'll keep you in my prayers girlie! MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!!

Christa Cox said...

love the name! Jeff is so set on that name if we ever have a boy haha. i want bayden though. good luck on that baby turning!