Monday, October 25, 2010

35 weeks!!

I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left!! His movements are getting much bigger but not as wiggly, poor guy has no room in there! His pushes his little bum up into my ribs(hey it's better then being kicked in the ribs) I know for sure know what it's like to have no sleep! Heart burn, achey back and misc. bones are my best friends :) ! We can't wait to meet this little guy!!
This weekend was a lot of fun! I had my work shower on Friday and Family/Friend shower on Saturday. I had a great turn out and I was SPOILED!! Thank you so much everyone for all of your sweet gifts!! I am even more excited for this little guy to come!! All of the soft jammies I got were making me want to cuddle with him right then and there haha! Thanks again to my Mom and sisters for doing a shower for me!! You guys are so sweet!! I love you!! I'll post pics from my shower soon...hopefully:)


5 comments:

Forever YOUNG said...

Girl you look sooo cute!! Congratulations can not wait to see pics of him!!!

Atryell said...

You are one hot pregnant mama! HAHA oh man I totally know those feelings! Not even being able to sit down or lay down comfortable and the heartburn oh the HEARTBURN! Hang in there before you know it you will be snuggling him and never want to put him down like me! haha thanks for mailing my gift your such a doll!

Kelly and Heather said...

Well your blog opened at home! Weird. You are so stinking CUTE!! Well you may not have 5 weeks left! I had Rylee when I was 37 weeks and 6 days so maybe you'll only have 3 weeks left! Scary thought? hehe. I can't wait to meet Easton!!!

Unknown said...

you are so cute pregnant!! Please bless I'm that cute when I have a baby someday!! :D

Hilary said...

Oh my Leah! I don't know how I found your blog, but I'm so excited that you're pregnant! I hope things are going well for you! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute new baby!