Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easton's Blessing









This weekend we blessed Easton! My father in law had the opportunity to give Easton the blessing. He did a great job for how nervous he was! Justin was able to hold the microphone and I'm so glad he was able to be a part of it. We had such a great turn out with how far of a drive it was for family to get out there! My family has always been so supportive with events! We had to use the Fairview Senior Citizen center to fit all fam and it was great! Thank you Mom and Dad for the AMAZING smoke pulled pork sandwiches! And thank you to all the others that brought the chips, drinks, goodies etc! I couldn't of done it with out you! We also celebrated Heston's 8th Birthday!! He was so happy with all the gifts he got! My camera died in the middle of taking pictures of the family with Easton in his blessing outfit of course! That always has to happen with stuff like that right?! So I'll have to wait for copies of Heston's birthday. Thank you again everyone for coming and supporting us!











1 comment:

Kelly and Heather said...

Aww he looks so cute in his little white tux! I CAN'T believe how big he is getting! And you look gorgeous as always!!