Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tuesday Takes (weeks 12 & 13)

Week 12

You LOVE the tub! You kick like crazy and it breaks your little heart when it's time to get out, you cry, but once your jammies are on you get over it pretty fast! You are sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours which mommy loves! Thank you for that! Your fists are your best friends!


Week 13

I can't believe you turned 3 months on Wed the 16th! Crazy how time flies by! Please slow down, it's making me sad, but I love watching you grow and discover new things! This week you giggled for the first time at me on Tues the 15th when I got off work after I changed your diaper I took your feet and would reach your feet up to your forehead or chin and you started with a wide open mouth, to a gasp, then to a giggle! It was SO cute!! You are one kicking machine and love to be talked to and tell us stories!

2 comments:

Atryell said...

He is so cute! Does he have little fists he throws in the air? Thats what my little would do! I love your font!

Kelly and Heather said...

Isn't it so sad how fast time flies?? And how cute! I put Rylee's feet up by her nose and said "stinky feet!" and that is the first time she giggled! They must think their toes are pretty funny! He is so dang cute.