Wednesday, May 26, 2010

13 weeks


Okay I'm finally putting up "belly" pictures that people have been asking to see my little bump! I am now 13 weeks, crazy to think I'm finishing up my first trimester! I can't wait to find out what this baby will be! We already have names picked up for boy or girl so bring it on! Ha! Yesterday I went for my check up and everything looks and sounds great. My doctor was having a fun time finding a clear sound of the heart beat, because everytime he'd find it, the baby would move either an arm or a leg and you could hear the big WOOSH sound, that was really cool and fun because I had no idea that's what that sound was but apparently it's an active little thing! But the baby finally held still so we could listen to the heart beat and everything sounds great!

6 comments:

Chantell Johnson said...

SO SO SO CUTE! I love you're baby belly! You look gorgeous as always!
Love ya!

Forever YOUNG said...

AH!!! :) Love the baby bump! So cute! We need to play! Love you!

Atryell said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute! I can't believe your already 13 weeks it goes by so fast!

Maggie Brown said...

gosh you're cute. you're gonna have a cute little round basketball under your shirt in no time! I can just tell you'll be one of those girls who doesn't gain weight anywhere else. you're STUNNING! miss you!

Leslie said...

Looks like congratulations are in order!! I hope life is treating you well and that happiness is abundant:)

Kayla said...

Leah...you have such a cute baby bump...but of course we Robinsons' always do..ha ha! Love you and I'm so excited to know what this baby is....I need to make a blanky and I'm getting anxious!!!