Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Pics!






Our family pics turned out really cute!! Thanks to my cousin Melissa!! She is awesome!! It was a cold day for sure! Heston was quite the little trooper, he was cold but he smiled the best he could! If you notice in some of the pics he has his hands in his sleeve haha I love it! His smiles crack me up, it's a mix of....brrr, CHEESE, hurry up & "seriously mom, why did you make me do this"! Haha gotta love it! I can't get my pic cd to work here at my work so I copied the ones from my cousin's blog but I'll be posting more as soon as I can get on another computer haha!

5 comments:

Atryell said...

Leah you look gorgeous and you have such a cute family!!!

Ash Att said...

these pictures are so ADORABLE LEAH!! You have such a cute family :)

Chantell Johnson said...

SO CUTE!! I LOVE THEM! Heston is such a cutie!! and you look GORGEOUS!

Taufer Family said...

Aw Thanks Atty, Ash and Chantell you guys are all too sweet!!

Heather and Jake said...

You my friend look darling and you do have a very cute family! Hope everything is well and that you have a wonderful Christmas!