Friday, October 9, 2009

Our New member of the Family


We had a little surprise over the summer this year! One of our horses had a baby! We had no idea she was even pregnant...I know, crazy huh. We got two horses last October for free because these people couldn't afford to take care of them anymore. Well unfortunately they had been starved for at least 2 weeks. Justin was able to bring them both up to par. The mare wasn't putting any weight on, it just stayed in her middle but it wasn't big enough to suspect that she was pregnant so we didn't think much of it. Well one summer morning Justin went out to go feed the horses and there a colt standing there...SURPRISE!! Haha talk about a shock! This makes 7 horses We ended up naming him Prizer! He's a cutie and very loveable.

...Sorry the Picture is an older one. He's a fatty now haha.

4 comments:

Ashley Busch said...

Hey Leah, it was so good to hear from you! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can stalk you now haha! That is so funny you have run into my grandparents, I had no idea. You look like you are so happy with your hubby and cute little boy!

Atryell said...

LEAH!!!! Hey girl how are things going? That horse is awesome! I miss you and being your cousin we are both no longer robinsons! sad day! haha

The Ovard Family said...

i'm glad you found my blog too :) my husband totally wants to buy a horse so we're jealous! everything is going good for us! hope all is well with you :)

Kayla said...

Such a pretty colt....I remember when you were so surprised...totally crazy!! I know that Kooper & Kason love the horse!